Friday, August 21, 2009

Happy Birthday John Graham Mellor.




"So now I'd like to say, people can change anything they want to and that means anything in the world. People are running about following their little tracks and I am one of them. But we've all got to stop just following our own little mouse trail. People can do anything, this is something I am beginning to learn. People are out there doing bad things to each other, it's because they are being de-humanised. It's time to take the humanity back into the centre of the ring and follow that for a time. Greed really ain't going anywhere, they should have that in a big billboard across Time Square.
Without people you are nothing, that's my spiel."

This is my tribute to you, tomorrow will be a celebration of what you're words gave my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment