Monday, February 23, 2009

A time for silience...

And some much needed seclusion. I don't think it would be a very wise decision to spew out the venom at this moment. We all understand that there are stages we must go threw after the first sting; the identification, symptoms, treatment, healing, and prevention.

I think (or hope) I passed the foaming at the mouth stage and now settled into the recovery part which includes the treatment of Indian pale ale, too many cigarettes, and shying away from any to all social shenanigans because I just don't have the tolerance to try at this moment.

Looking into your eyes and lying about my progress brought me back the the venom stages, it spread and did the damage again.


I have four months to decided whether running away would be productive or sticking it out would be better in the long run.

Without the conversation or input of the best friend I once had but lost and the conversations that are carried on with the ones I have just don't seem to matter anymore.
It's going to be something to conquer and climb, I just hope I don't tumble down.



See you on the other side?

No comments:

Post a Comment