Friday, May 15, 2009

Blooming Ride.

Baked Cranberry Walnut Muffins, The finest coffee Lance Armstrong
(So this photo shoot must be the reason why he had the highest water bill in Austin)
has to offer, taco's, and breakfast pizza are slowly surfing down my esophagus to my stomach food bank storage unit and now blissfully doing back strokes in my small intestines.

Plus Mellow Johnny's handed out handful's of dietary supplements,
this one has to be my favorite...
.
Race leader after Stage 5, Tour de Georgia 2008
"I have used SportLegs for every race in the past 5
years, as I hav
progressed from mountain bikes to the
Tour de France. There is no question
SportLegs helps,
something very simple that works very well."
-Trent Lowe, 24, Garmin
Slipstream pro cycling team

Now I'm feeling a bit on the puke side but just like a sucker I'm going to take all the free things I can receive in one day. Chipotle, put on your swimming goggles because yours about to enter the acid pool!
This year has been the first year I actually didn't wake up with a hangover, crusty eyes, or catfish mouth.
Bright and early the brown bandit bird was off to gather her worms.

It felt just like Halloween, other trick or treaters passing you along the street with expressions of joy on their faces. Quirky hello's and gentlemen tip their hat's in kind gestures.

"Top of the morning young lady"

"And to you too, kind sir."

It was almost like living in an alternate universe, where people actually do get by on their bikes. The streets were flushed away with the toxic smells of fuel exhaust and the impatience driver's provide.

There's been some quick snapped comments made with the people I interact with on a daily work related bases. Side sneers and mocks of the bike community, bitter opinions from the high polluted cities where cycling is well a mere joke to them.
"Why would I choose to bike around when I could just jump in my car?"

If they could only see the purity in our eyes and the love it gives us, our own will power. I'm not trying to shove it down your throats but when bicycling has been in my life for the past four years of course I'm going to be proud of it.

My sanity, body, and environment love me for it.

Alright, alright enough of the mush...


My friend and his pals are having their grand opening bash!

Fast Folk Cyclery!

Trick Comp, Talks of of free margarita's, DJ things.
The cookie master's finally gave me a whole weekend off!
So grab your swim suit, grab your bike, and let's let the sun ray's put some color on our flesh.
Oh, I'm having a BBQ tomorrow. Bring your own dish if you wish and of course your own "party water".
Starts early so I can have enough time to go on a long ride and finish it off with a dive in Barton Pool.

Come on, let's go!

No comments:

Post a Comment