Friday, April 17, 2009

Keep Spinning.

They all seem to sneak up on you at the right time, those little notes & doodles from months before.
Hidden reminders that you tucked away deeply, never to be seen again.
Always revealing themselves at the appropriate time.
For
nostalgia sake it happens when it rains.

Maybe I should lay off 1970 Czech films that involve a thirteen year old girl having
disorienting dreams in which she is seduced by priests, vampires, men and women.
Maybe if they showed this in sex education classes in Corpus, the pregnancy rate would be dramatically lower.

I know I'd think twice about kissing someone in fear of it possibly being a vampire after my menstruation blood!
I learned my lesson, Never again will I live in Santa Carla.

It's been a progressive week so far, After having a tall extended stem that was completely unnecessary on Algar for over a year now I found the right fit Monday! Due to the fact that Joseph wasn't feeling very uncomfortable with his set up on his new bike. A classic switch- a-roo was called for. We're both pedaling a whole lot happier now.
It's such a different ride & feel now, I don't know how I went on for so long with out it.
It feels nice to have a little spice to the my 'Ol British man.
Much more aggressive ride.


Speaking of Spice
Those of you that have been around me lately, have heard how I'm going to reign supreme in this event! But it will probably end with me eating dirt and getting some mean road rash, it's for a good cause. If your a lady and want to pedal for breast and babies, join! All benefits go to Mother's Milk Bank of Austin.

I'd like to take this second to thank everyone that has shown interest in this new form of outlet in my writing. There's so much more progress to be made but I finally feel like I'm expressing who I am threw this thing. And not just "The idea" of me. I've received nothing but positive feedback and much praise for the set of tit's at the top of the page. That's how they suck you in, with tits!


I now leave you with some parting words from Manny Coon.


See you out in the streets.

No comments:

Post a Comment