Sunday, April 26, 2009

The Devil Wears Vodka.


That dress is fitting too perfect at the moment, I'm going to slide myself into jeans and start chugging mexican dark roast instead. Jitters and shakes into self realization of life, it's pretty easy to get caught up in the advantages of living in a University city. Promises of free seem to stain the streets. So does the smell of mucus pouring from the crowds. Time out for this brown bandit!My body,brain, and heart needs a rest from these things. That seems to be the theme this season.
I'll be back very shortly, with out the sounds of twigs snapping.
Have a good week readers, and remember to keep that head up when spinning.
We live in someone else's paradise.


2 comments:

  1. Good lookin pics and people here

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of my friend's are adorable, just like you mister Joe! :)

    ReplyDelete