Friday, April 24, 2009

"Oh pretty one, how you suffer for your art."

Friday's Nostalgic Song.
What sounds at first like a brief coda ends up extending for a full minute, laying out the bleak future of two people brought together by loneliness rather than love.

The Bandit is feeling like a puddle of brown goo, washed up sewer drainage from the rusted city pipes.
A few tell-tell signs that I'm getting older, like all the men I dated before.

Brittle, Broken, and Draining.
(no offense sir's)
I actually now understand the grumpiness.

Sudden reaction from allergies, brittle back, and washed up mind. Having a cold brings out the yuck in you.

Day dreaming has become my best friend this week and I know it's due to the fact my runny nose is blocking me from my night dreams. I've filled up my notepad with quick scheme cash ideas, to hit jingles, and my favorite idea by far this week is this ultimate breakfast...
Cranberry walnut frittata, on blue berry cornbread.
Can't wait for Sunday Brunch.
This entry is a ramble rant, I do apologize.

Here is my wrap up;
  1. Even though I'm losing my brain at this moment by bicycle is keeping it screwed on tightly.
  2. Befriending an Old Professor ends all the bad grades I'd been feeling.
  3. The marriage is off, I want REAL love. The Sickly kind.

Mitch S. you are the greatest listener/friend I've ever know. Thank you for all the inspiring words, music and advice you send my way. Your feedback keeps me typing and at some points, trying.
Without you, there would be no gun for hire.
Kayla, it's been very nice to have another women down for riding around with me,
roller coaster hill bike rides!

Cold or no-cold I'm still attending mass to fill up the streets with laughter and shouts of pride!
Then to attend a pot luck with fellow female riders,
if you see me on the streets don't be shy, join in or say hi.

No comments:

Post a Comment