Friday, June 12, 2009

In case of a Tornado, Get on your bike.

I must have missed school the day they enforced the safety rules of a possible tornado,
my mother must be so proud. But I will admit, it was nice to feel like Helen Hunt for a second.

"The Rules"

1. Seek shelter under a sturdy table in the basement.

2. Look/Listen for large hail, heavy rain, strong winds, and frequent intense lighting.

3. Basements is best NEVER choose up stairs locations.

4.Stay Calm.

5. Protect head, chest, face to floor, hands behind head.


My interpretation of "The Rules"


1. Get on top of a down town parking garage with a large group of aluminum and steel bikes.

2. Look, listen at all the chaos wind provides then proceed to threating god to give you more!

3. Basement is the worst place to be, try a low level bar in the red river district.
No matter what the circumstances ALWAYS follow the free beer.

4. Scream and Shout in amusement and bliss while winds sweep your fragile body around the streets.

5. Stand in a puddle of water that's located near electric outlets.

Social riding never got any better, thanks to my banana pusher and pbr provider the funk I was in was lifted.
I love you boys ;)

What's the fun of playing the game if you choose to sit on the side lines?

Give me the taste of dirt, god damn-it!

Summer is shaping out to be the best with surprising events, and guest appearances.
If you don't have plans tonight may I suggest you join in and be part of The Bandit's Tales.

Drink their beer, and donate a few bones to fix their van!

Harlem, Cruddy, and Palit.
1300 Old 19th
Show starts at 7, ends at ten.



Ride On!

No comments:

Post a Comment