Monday, June 8, 2009

Que Lindo Sueño.

The day's of May just seemed to sweep away in a brilliant barbaric manner.
I some how ended up placed safely on the gentle clouds of June.
Giant's now leave batch room's empty and while blue eye's drove off in U-haul vans.

My Marine has made it home safe and thee old bandit is saving her coins to fly out of the U.S.

I apologize for my lack of typing the past month but
baby, I got a life to live!

Your doing just the same and I think you are doing it more then well.

More guitar rifts , spinning pedal's , and plenty of more hello's and goodbye's.
Plenty of seedy cafes and bars to sit in.
No more distractions from the passing by.

This should hold you over for now.
Come join me in the sun.

( Batch Giant and Blue Eyes, This play list goes out to you.)

No comments:

Post a Comment