Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Where mute memories start talking.

Self Liberation.
We must learn to detect and reject the old content of ourselves,
How else are we suppose to move forward when the past is dangle right in front of you?

What we all try to achieve and preserve in our self worth while we pedal threw the days and await our uncertain death is to achieve what makes us blissful.

Drifting and awaking from dreams with the taste of anticipation and confidence from the brand new day. Let me stop myself right here readers, this input is simply "bicycle purposes" but today...
Today I throw you a curve ball.
How unexpected and thrilling you must be thinking.
It's as though if I'm talking to you, yes you.
Especially you.


Instead of blistering words that make no-sense, I'm going to start installing a play list that should sum up the daily altering motions threw out these days.

This play list goes out to you, my Beautiful Marine.



No comments:

Post a Comment